Access to all of the online document links listed below is restricted to those COTY Committee members who have subscribed to http://groups.google.com/group/coty-committee .If you wish to subscribe, click on http://groups.google.com/group/coty-committee then click on the "Apply for Membership". I will approve your subscription, if you appear on the Roster of COTY Committee members.
This web page is public because the information in it is a collection of information that has already been shared on the Island Net and in local newspapers.
If you have questions, post a note to email@example.com or send a note to Pete Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mary and Ray’s Citizen of the Year celebration potluck dinner will
be held on Saturday, April 14th at the Nordland Garden Club.
- Doors will open and social hour will start at 5 PM
- Around 5:45, I will make introductions and present the Award
- Around 6, Mary and Ray and their guests will start the dinner line
If you have not already done so, please REPLY to email@example.com (or call me at 385-0105) to let me know how many will come and if you
can stay to help us cleanup (washing dishes, vacuuming, etc.). Contact Mary Karen McHattie (379-1848 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to help with food setup and being a host/hostess.
We recommend the following food groups for the potluck based upon
the first letter of your last name:
- A - J Main Course
- K - Q Side dishes or salads
- R - Z Dessert, or beverages (wine and soft
drinks) for the head table
Please bring your own place settings and beverages.
All Islanders are invited.
List of online documents
Roster of COTY Committee members
- Click here to view the Google Doc spreadsheet roster of past recipients which contains the following fields: Award date, Honorees name, address, phone number and email address. Anyone subscribed to the coty-committee list can view the spreadsheet, but - at the moment - only I (Pete Hubbard) can edit it. Contact me if you want to be able to edit it.I copied it from the spreadsheet that Lil Lovato sent to me on 1/14/2012.
- Click here to view the Awards Dinner planning document.
- Click here to view the Rhody Parade planning document.
- Click here to view the Hadlock Days Parade planning document.
- Click here to view the 2012 update to the 2002 version of the Guidelines listed below. Pete Hubbard converted it to this Google Doc starting 1/14/20012.
- Click here to view the list of authorized editors of the Guidelines.
- Click here to view the guidelines version for 2002 sent to me by Sandy Barrett on 1/14/2012..
(To be added later.)